If for any reason, you feel unsatisfied with our services, please contact your case lawyer and ask them to send you the firm’s Complaints Procedure booklet.

The Complaints Partner will deal with your complaint in accordance with the Firm’s complaints procedure. Should you be unsatisfied with the Complaints Partner’s decision on the matter, you can contact the Legal Ombudsman within 6 months of receipt of the decision via

This firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. As such should you have any reason to complain about firm conduct you may raise these concerns at





Sorry, you can not to browse this website.

Because you are using an outdated version of MS Internet Explorer. For a better experience using websites, please upgrade to a modern web browser.

Mozilla Firefox Microsoft Internet Explorer Apple Safari Google Chrome