Tier 5

Tier 5 (Temporary Workers) visa is suitable for those who intend to come to the UK to do temporary work for accredited employers.

In order to qualify for this type of visa an employer that intends to hire a foreigner should have a Tier 5 licence allowing them to employ foreigners for temporary jobs. The documents which the applicant should provide in order to apply for a Tier 5 visa vary depending on the type of visa. The maximum duration of the leave depends on the type of Tier 5 visa.

There are following types of Tier 5 visas:

  • Tier 5 (Temporary worker – creative and sporting)
  • Tier 5 (Temporary worker – charity workers)
  • Tier 5 (Temporary worker – religious workers)
  • Tier 5 (Temporary worker – government authorised exchange)
  • Tier 5 (Temporary worker – international agreement)
  • Tier 5 (Youth mobility scheme) – for the young applicants from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Monaco, New Zealand, Republic of Korea and Taiwan.

If you would like to get a legal advice regarding Tier 5 (Temporary Workers) visas or would like us to prepare your application form, please contact our Immigration Solicitors on 020 8877 3421 or by email.

Sorry, you can not to browse this website.

Because you are using an outdated version of MS Internet Explorer. For a better experience using websites, please upgrade to a modern web browser.

Mozilla Firefox Microsoft Internet Explorer Apple Safari Google Chrome