Immigration Lawyer UK

Whether you would like to visit the UK, or any other country, which is not your home country, you might need to obtain a visa before travelling.

If you would like to come to the UK or any other European Union country and you hold EU nationality you normally do not need to obtain a visa. There are other countries (i.e. USA, Canada) which have special agreements with the UK and European countries allowing their citizens to come to the UK or other European countries for a short period of time.

We have dedicated immigration lawyers with extensive experience in UK and Canadian immigration.

If you would like to get immigration advice please contact our immigration team on 020 8877 3421 or by email.

Sorry, you can not to browse this website.

Because you are using an outdated version of MS Internet Explorer. For a better experience using websites, please upgrade to a modern web browser.

Mozilla Firefox Microsoft Internet Explorer Apple Safari Google Chrome