Slip & Trip Claims

If you sustained personal injury because of the slip or trip in a public place, you might be able to claim personal injury compensation and losses which you suffered because of the accident. The Occupiers’ Liability Act 1957 (OLA) imposes a duty of care on those who own land or property, or those who have a measure of control over it. The OLA applies to slipping, tripping accidents and many other types of accidents.

Examples of such accidents include but not limited to: trip over a defective slab, trip over a broken pavement, slip on ice which was not duly removed from a footway, slip on a wet surface in a shop etc.

It is important that you seek legal advice as soon as possible after the accident as the limitation period in personal injury claims is 3 years

In order to claim for injury you sustained and increase your reasonable prospects of success it would be beneficial if you record the details of all the witnesses and take photos of the place of the accident.  It is also crucial that you seek the medical assistance immediately after the accident in order for your injuries to be recorded.

We have dedicated personal injury solicitors with major experience in personal injury claims who will be happy to assist you with initial assessment of your case. Please feel free to contact us on 020 8877 3421 in order to discuss your case with one of our personal injury lawyers.

Sorry, you can not to browse this website.

Because you are using an outdated version of MS Internet Explorer. For a better experience using websites, please upgrade to a modern web browser.

Mozilla Firefox Microsoft Internet Explorer Apple Safari Google Chrome